Block of Flats Insurance

Whether you’re a tenant, landowner or owner, you’ll need specialist insurance for living in or managing a block of flats. Mastercover can help you find the right policy by comparing quotes from a range of leading providers.

Block of Flats Insurance for Tenants,
Homeowners and Landlords

Block of flats insurance exists because standard buildings insurance is often not enough to cover the particular needs of those living in or managing blocks of flats. Sometimes referred to as block insurance, block of flats insurance applies to large purpose-built blocks of flats, as well as smaller individual houses that have been converted into flats. The policyholder can be the freeholder, leaseholder or landlord, ensuring that the whole property is covered against a range of eventualities including fire, storm, flooding and subsidence. Mastercover will compare quotes for block insurance from our specially selected panel of insurers, working to find the most competitively priced premiums that perform exactly as you expect.

Industry experts

Since 1973, Mastercover has worked to build strong ties with some of the UK’s leading insurers. Our solid reputation in the industry allows us to be able to offer our customers affordable coverage that protects them in a wide range of situations.